Intellectual Curiosity – How to be more Curious
Being curious is a real advantage in the workplace. Asking questions, being inquisitive, looking for new perspectives, and challenging your own beliefs are valuable contributions to the success of a business.
It’s powerful to inquire about what’s working well, what could be different, and how those changes could be effectively implemented. Here we’ll provide a detailed guide to intellectual curiosity. We’ll look at what curiosity is and how exactly to be more curious.
These modules will explore:
– Why curiosity is beneficial to your business
– What a curious mindset is and what it takes to develop one
– How you can bolster curiosity in your leadership team and how employees can be encouraged to develop a curious mindset
– How curiosity can help a business in relation to communication, fewer conflicts, and generating positive changes
– How curiosity links to productivity levels and problem solving
– How curiosity can be incorporated into a company’s culture
– The link between curiosity and reducing bias
– What skills you can practice in order to cultivate your curiosity and what aspects of your personality you can embrace to nurture a curious mindset
– Techniques for stepping out of your comfort zone
– Some of the barriers that might come up along your curiosity journey
Ah snap, you aren't signed in
Want to know more? Let's get you signed in