Arguing your case
*Arguing Your Case* is a crash course in developing the valuable skills to be able to convince and influence. We’ll look at how to confidently put forward ideas and communicate more effectively.
Good communication skills are incredibly important for building rapport, promoting trust, and arguing for change. Making your voice heard is an impressive skill and a truly transferable quality to have.
These modules will explore:
– Why being able to put your case forward effectively is vital to **your success at work – Why organisations should encourage their staff to engage in **conflict and debate before they reach a consensus.
– The different circumstances in which you may find yourself putting your case forward (from team meetings to performance reviews)
– Convincing and influencing people about subjects that matter to you
– Verbal and non-verbal communication methods
– Power dynamics and appropriate conduct
– When and where it’s worth arguing your case
– The points you need to consider before presenting your case
– How to deliver your argument
– Managing conflict and techniques you can use to diffuse a situation that has become tense – How to argue your case with people in a range of roles
Ah snap, you aren't signed in
Want to know more? Let's get you signed in