Dealing with and Accepting Failure
Encountering failure is inevitable but struggling with failure is not. Failure is necessary for professional development and there are many different forms of failure and various ways to overcome them.
In *Dealing With and Accepting Failure,* we’ll provide an in-depth view of what failure means, the types of failure you could face, how to deal with failure in the workplace, and how failure is necessary for personal and professional growth.
These modules will explore:
– What failure means and where you may encounter failure
– Some common examples of failure in business that you may have experienced in your career – The ways in which failure links to self-improvement
– The importance of failure in building resilience and achieving your potential – Why failure is necessary for future success
– How a safe culture can allow organisations to benefit from failure
– Methods of building resilience
– Accepting and handling failure
– How failure is linked to personal development
– How exactly you can leverage failure to deliver future success
Ah snap, you aren't signed in
Want to know more? Let's get you signed in