Compounding Habits to Maximise Productivity
This course will have a particular focus on practical guidance for developing new habits, making achievable changes, and maximising your productivity.
We’ll provide you with a series of actionable tips to incorporate into your own life and career. Good habits are closely linked to increased efficiency and putting in the work now will lead to a more productive future. We’ll investigate how even the smallest changes can be significant to success.
These modules will explore:
- What compounding habits are
- How habits can be used to maximise your productivity
- How developing good habits can benefit your well-being and efficiency
- The habits that shape the successes of great leaders
- Why certain habits are particularly effective
- How the multiple smaller habits you can adopt will ultimately make a big difference – How the more significant changes you can make to your routine will make you more efficient and effective in the long term
- The value of putting effort in now for a welcome pay off in the future
- Habits that are particularly constructive and the ones that may not be serving you so well – The importance of staying on track and methods for overcoming any setbacks – The value of effective routines and great planning
Ah snap, you aren't signed in
Want to know more? Let's get you signed in