Everything leaders need to know about performance and performance appraisals and how to make them work for the benefit of the individual as well as the wider team and business.Every organisation has methods of supporting and developing the business and the individual through reviewing each person’s performance. The annual performance appraisal is the culmination of this support and this module gives ideas and methods of making them work for everyone.
- Understand the various terms used for reviewing performance and how they link to continuing professional development and performance management.
- Understand the benefits of reviews (appraisals) to the individual and the wider organisation.
- Understand the importance of making the performance review cycle part of the team culture.
- Learn about the value of preparation in the performance review cycle and be given a checklist of items to consider before conducting the meeting.
- Be given a framework (or agenda) for performance appraisal conversations.
Ah snap, you aren't signed in
Want to know more? Let's get you signed in