Display Screen Equipment for Managers (DSE)
DSE for Managers’ explores best practice for safe and proper use of Display Screen Equipment (DSE). While we adhere to, we don’t reference specific legislations as we’ve taken into account laws and regulations from outside of the UK. This was done to ensure a global audience could get meaningful learning from this course.
Around 30 minutes in duration, Learners will tackle the below Learning Objectives:
- recognise the many forms of ‘Display Screen Equipment’
- understand the harm that can be caused by improper use of DSE
- identify ‘users’ of DSE
- be aware of the manager’s role in conducting DSE assessments and providing information and training
- appreciate the need for breaks and/or changes of activity
- know how to manage issues with DSE used by home workers.
Ah snap, you aren't signed in
Want to know more? Let's get you signed in