Remote Working for Managers
We have designed this lesson to help you manage a team during the introduction of remote working. There are a number of scenarios to help bring the learning to life, as well as to help you put remote working into action.
Learning Outcomes for this lesson include being able to:
- Explain the importance of good management to the success of remote working.
- Identify your concerns about managing remote working.
- Recognise if you require further development to manage remote workers.
- Understanding where to access further development.
- Put remote working into action.
Ah snap, you aren't signed in
Want to know more? Let's get you signed in